Uncle John's Creature Feature Bathroom Reader for Kids Only
Once upon a time, Uncle John set his ghouls on a task to create three new For Kids Only! books: Strange & Scary , Wild & Woolly , and Under the Slimy Sea . But then a giant green creature oozed out of the muck and gobbled them all up! And what did that horrible thing spit out? This book-- Creature Feature ! It's bubbling over with more than 400 pages of blood-curdling facts, gut-wrenching activities, cringe-inducing jokes, and head-spinning true stories--all made even more icky by all the freaky photographs and illustrations. Whether it walks, limps, gallops, flies, crawls, swims, or just sits there and makes fart noises--chances are you'll encounter it in Creature Feature. So have a spooky good time checking out . . .
- The World's Smelliest Sneaker
- Dog-sized horses and horse-sized dogs
- The great ball of snot
- An armadillo invasion and a turtle traffic jam
- Zombies, Bigfoot, and "the mothman"
- How to make your own mummy
- Why polar bears don't eat penguins
- Vengeful ghosts and haunted castles
- And much more!
Don't say we didn't warn you.
Lexile score: 1000L
Ashland, OR : Bathroom Readers' Press, c2010.
408 p. :,col. ill. ;,21 cm.